I LOVE MALAYSIA SO MUCH!!! I LOVE MALAYSIAN PRODUCTS!!! I LOVE MALAYSIAN MOVIES!!! I LOVE MALAYSIAN MUSIC!!! I'M VERY HAPPY TO LIVE IN MALAYSIA!!!.....
Hhmmm.....It's very rare that we Malaysians say those things right now...don't you people think so??? Maybe some Malaysians do, but many are saying and feeling the opposite way...This December was a great school holiday to me, for me being in Malaysia is being myself, and being in other country feels like a stranger..I'm destined to be born in Malaysia for a reason...but only GOD knows....Many people like to buy stuff that are 'imported', but for me local products come first! Many people worship imported music and hating the local music, but for me local music come first! A lot of people wants to watch 'Hollywood movies' but for me...........i think you guys already figure it out..haha..I'm very sensitive if people disrespect my country...I'll defend my country no matter what it takes...This is me! This is what i am! I'm not trying to show off that I'm 'patriotic' to my country but the fact is..................I am........

Reactions: 

4 Responses so far.

  1. memandangkan local movie come first,
    dah tgk histeria blom?
    buat le review~
    aku tak tgk g.
    preview ritu kat mv, tak dtg.

  2. i think its really good seriously. u dun care about what others think about you. you're just yrself. and i salute you for that!

    evnen thought i barely know you c(:

  3. histeria best gak...

  4. hey, you are one of a kind. Finally I met someone who admits he's a real MALAYSIAN.

    Kalaw tak, mengomplen jea keje rakyat msia neyh. Tak reti nk besyuko.

    Aku bangga dengan kaw, saudara & & ak dah tgk vid "Malique ft Dr Mahathir" kaw kat youtube.

    (: