If i make a film one day or even a short film, i don't want it to have crappy cheap looking image with bad locations and very typical looking film shots. So from now on, I'm always gonna find new hot beautiful locations for my future projects. Do you ever wonder why most Malay films have bad film location?? Well, it's because the production manager is just too lazy to find locations..that's it!! Just because of one person, the whole shot looks terrible. I guess we the film directors our self must go and search for locations. I like searching for locations, it always inspires me and make me imagine the scenes that could take place on the location.. I do need a better camera though, maybe canon 5d or 7d should fit my needs. That's all for now..see you guys on my next post! lets find some film location!! chow..!!

Reactions: 

0 Responses so far.